Food Manufacturing and Services is a related entity to Food Processing Specialists which now offers bespoke contract manufacturing. Located at our new premises 13 Watervale Drive, Green Fields in South Australia, Australia.
Food Manufacturing and Services has the ability to do bespoke manufacturing and minimally processed chilled and shelf stable products. It is established as a short run contract manufacturing facility. Currently we are doing extensive work on increasing the shelf life on meat, small goods, seafoods, ready meals, so have the knowledge and capability to work with brand owners to take your product to the next level.
With the inclusion of Food Manufacturing and Services, Food Processing Specialists is now a one stop shop. We can take care of all your needs from product development right through to commercialisation and manufacturing of your product.
- Bespoke Contract Manufacturing with use of our ThermTec™ to achieve extended shelf life on Wet Foods. ThermTec™ is the “Safe Food System” applied by Food Manufacturing and Services which is a combination of Food Processing Specialists Thermal Processing IP, Food Technology and Food Science designed to eliminate microorganisms using a thermal process and Quality Assurance procedures. With this cutting-edge technology, knowledge, rigorous processes and procedures in place, achieves a extended shelf life on chilled products.
- Pouchline Contract Manufacturing of short to medium runs pouched products for the domestic and export market for minimally processed chilled and shelf stable products.
- Trayline Contract Manufacturing for ready meals and soups achieving six months extended shelf life chilled.
- Thermoform line toll processing for seafood and meat products.
- Export registration for seafood and SQF registration.