Food Safety Systems
- Gap audits against Codex Alimentarius requirements
- Food safety risk assessment
- HACCP plan development and documentation
- Assistance with audit Corrective Action Requests
- Gap audits against ISO22000, SQF2000, WQA, BRC and DAFF requirements
- Quality risk assessment
- Quality systems manual development and documentation
- Process capability studies
- Lean manufacturing assessments
- Waste identification
- Problem solving with root cause analysis
- Thermal process assessment and compliance
Food Processing Specialists can offer clients a true “turn-key” solution to their product needs; from product development to process verification and everything in between. This includes all food safety (HACCP) and quality systems development. We can develop customised food safety and/or quality plans to meet your and your customers’ requirements. Whether preparing for an audit or dealing with the outcomes, Food Processing Specialist can work with you to determine what gaps may exist in your current systems and how to fix any resulting corrective action requests.
Whilst we specialise in low acid, acid and acidified foods for shelf stable products, Food Processing Specialists can also assist with chilled and frozen products as well. With our extensive experience in food manufacturing, Food Processing Specialists can offer assistance in food safety and quality systems for a wide range of products such as baby food, meat and seafood products in numerous packaging formats including cans, jars, pouches and trays.
Food Processing Specialists can also assist in driving processing efficiencies through several analysis techniques including problem solving via root cause analysis, process capability studies, lean manufacturing assessments and the identification of waste in all its forms.